PCR SAMPLING GUIDE
SAMPLING PROCEDURE - PCR DUST SAMPLES
1. Obtain a 3-piece PCR air/dust-sampling cassette from EMSL.
2. Remove the blue and red plugs of the cassette.
3. Attach a small piece of tubing to the upper opening (the end labeled "Inlet"). Cut a 45 degree angle at the end of the tubing.
4. Attach a vacuum pump to the cassette through the lower opening.
5. Begin collecting dust through the upper tubing. [ There is no upper limit to sampling time.]
6. Ship the cassette to EMSL. No refrigeration is needed.